Sunday, February 22, 2009

Inkspell

I finished Inkspell this week, and it was fabulous. I can't decide if I liked it as well as Inkheart or maybe better or maybe not. It was different. More adventure, if that is possible. A more grown up storyline, what with Meggie and Farid kissing here and there. The kissing was a wee bit disturbing, since they are only supposed to be 13. Well, Meggie is only 13. Right? But, my husband is a youth minister, so I know that isn't beyond believable or anything. I was 15 when I had my first kiss and it sucked. Seriously... awful. At least Meggie's was sweet. And with a storybook character... literally.

I will have to borrow Inkdeath from Rachel soon, but first I am reading Impulse and also reading Same Kind of Different As Me.


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment